Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


Hi, My parents had a green card (via my dad's employer). They went back to Asia since May 2019 and didn't come back. So it's been 1.5 years already. They want to come back to the US in Aug 2021. My question is: - Probably there is no chance that they can come back to the US with Green Card right? - Can they abandon their green card by applying I-407? How long does that process usually take? - After abandoning it, can they still be able to apply Tourist visa?

User's Location: Hanoi, Vietnam

Category: General Immigration