Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


I am currently on the J2 visa. My spouse received the 212e (home country) waiver and I am eligible to change the visa type. I am currently working in a University with my EAD that is going to expire by end of January 2021. My employer is not willing to sponsor H1B for me as the salary requirement is substantially high. What are my options to continue my work from February 1, 2021. .

User's Location: Laramie, Alabama, United States of America

Category: General Immigration