Hi, I am currently on a H4 EAD that is valid till SEP 2021 and have been working as a software consultant on 1099. My employer now prefers to work with a corporation instead of 1099. I have consulted a CPA for tax considerations and he suggested me to open an LCC. Can I, being on H4 EAD, open an LLC and work for it from Immigration perspective? Thanks, Snigdha

User's Location: FREMONT, Alabama, United States of America

Category: General Immigration