Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


my name is muhammet aydin as a family we came to usa one month ago my wife has h1b visa she is a science teacher in a middle school and i have h4 visa we are not in green card process i want to learn that how can get working permission can i use EAD if i can what is the process which forms must i fill how can i apply can you give me detail info about h4 working permission and please don't give ne USCIS's link I can't understand regulations fit me or not to sum up i want to work as a h4 dependent how can i do this 9452414874 thanks for your concern

User's Location: PLANO, Alabama, United States of America

Category: All Other US Visas