I have an F2 visa. I hold a Physical therapy (PT) bachelor from Egypt. I contacted Tennesse board of Physical therapy to apply for a licence for PT. They send me the requirements (Toefl etc) which I can fulfil except one item: "Provide proof of legal authorization to reside and seek employment in the United States". I contacted them to see if I am as F2 visa holder can still apply for a licence, they send me "I should submit notarized information indicating which category of non-U.S. citizenship applies to me and also provide two forms of government-issued documentation as proof of their ability to legally reside and work in the U.S". The form in this link: https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/healthprofboards/PH-41833.pdf As per the form, can I still apply and which non-U.S. category that matches me? is I am 7.b in the attached link? "b) a nonimmigrant under the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq)". Note, I have I94 Also, I do not have a social security number, shall I leave it blank when applying? Finally, After I get approved for the licence, and I find a hospital to sponsor me, changing my F2 visa to H1B1 will be legal or USCIS will put me on trouble?

User's Location: cookeville, Tennessee, United States of America

Category: All Other US Visas