Sample Cover Letter for Response to Birth Certificate RFE
If you receive a Request For Evidence (RFE) for a Birth Certificate, you may include a cover letter responding to the birth certificate RFE explaining about your situation and attach all the documents required by the USCIS to further process your case.
[Insert Address based on your location]
Case Type: [insert type here]
Re: Request For Evidence (RFE) for Birth Certificate
Applicant: [insert name]
To Whom It May Concern
In response to your “Request for Evidence,” please find the following documents which establish my birth, as well as corresponding parentage enclosed herewith:
- The “Request For Evidence” letter
- Copy of I-485 Receipt Notice
- Photocopy of ‘Non-Availability of Birth Certificate’ from the governing municipal locality
- Affidavits of birth from parents
- Hospital birth records naming child and parents
- Additional medical records naming child and parents
- School records naming child and parents
- Census records naming child and parents
- Church records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the church where baptism, dedication, presentation or comparable rite occurred within two months after birth, showing the date and place of child’s birth, date of religious ceremony, and the names of child’s parents
I am submitting the oldest available documentation establishing because I was born on [insert birth date] and Registration of Birth was not mandatory in [insert birthplace] for people born before [insert date].
Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me at [insert address] should any questions arise.
The sample documents provided here are for informational purposes only and to be utilized at the user’s discretion. These act as a guide only and the content within these are to be customized as per requirement. While Lawbench covers general guidelines, it does not guarantee access to visas or ensure entry into the United States of America or assure any other form of privileges. Lawbench and its affiliates are not responsible for any losses or damages that may arise from having used these sample documents.