I am on L1 visa and my wife is on L2 (EAD) . She is working with a consulting firm who is ready to sponsor her H1 ( On the Quota opened on 2012 April) . 1) If I switch the job and move to an H1 Visa , Can my wife continue to work using her EAD status until 2012 October from when she could use her H1 ? What are our options if I need to switch the job and still keep my wife employed ? 2) My employer is sponsoring my green card . My wife’s country of birth is U.A.E , however she is an Indian Citizen . Will I be able to use her country of birth as the preferred country (cross-chargeability ) and get an earlier date for being current ?

User's Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America

Category: L1 Visa (Work Visa)