I have been in a relationship with a woman in Albania for over 5 months now. We both have fallen in love with each other and would like to get married. My problem is. I pay child support and have been paying on time for the past 3 years. But since I have over $2500 worth of back child support and don't have the means to get it lowered to under $2500. I am being denied a passport. Thus I cant go and visit my the woman I am involved with. Is there anything that can be done. Or could this be considered a type of hardship ? Please let me know what you think. Thank you

User's Location: tampa, Florida, United States of America

Category: K1 Visa (Fiancee Visa, Fiance Visa)