Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


I have applied for a change of status from L1 to H1 through company A and am waiting for the approval. Once i receive the approval i would like to travel back to India. While in India can i transfer my H1 to company B and get the stamping for company B and travel to the USA. If I have never got a stamping from company A (original sponsor ) of H1 is my H1 still valid. Can i make a transfer just with the approval notice while in india. Thanks

User's Location: Redmond, Alabama, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)