Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


Hello, I work outside the US, but my spouse lives and works in the US. I currently have an active H4 visa (stamped). I recently got my I140 approved. My company filed an H1-B visa for me, and it was approved. I haven't gotten H1-B stamp yet. I'm currently in the US on H4. Is it possible for me to apply for H4 EAD (spouse has approved I140)? If I do that, will my approved H1-B be revoked? Also, can I be a full-time student while on H4, or with H4 EAD?

User's Location: Boston, Alabama, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)