Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


Hello, I work for an organization based in Mountlake Terrace, WA (10 miles North of Seattle, WA) on a H-1B visa. The LCA has 2 places of employment, the corporate office address in Mountlake Terrace (MSA: Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA encompassing King, Snohomish and Pierce counties) and my apartment address where I used to live in Bellingham (MSA: Bellingham, WA encompassing Whatcom county). I had to move out of my Bellingham apartment and I moved to an apartment in downtown Seattle. This new location is 9 miles from my company's corporate office in Mountlake Terrace, which is listed as a place of employment and on the same MSA. I am hoping I can work using the same LCA without requiring an amendment. I am aware that I need to post the LCA in 2 conspicuous locations in my new apartment before starting work. Looking to confirm that this is possible. Regards, Srini.

User's Location: Seattle, Alabama, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)