Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


Hello I received my Form I-797C document but date of birth is incorrect. Is it possible to make correction in my date of birth in this document. Please suggest available options for me in this case. Thank you

User's Location: Montpelier, Alabama, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)