Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


My wife has valid H4 and valid i94 for next 3years. She currently Travelled to india for vacation. Can I apply for her standalone H4EAD in her absence. Is it necessary for her to be in US while I apply for her EAD. She has already been to US with her new H4 status and also has I 94 with 3 year validity

User's Location: Plainview, Alabama, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)