My nanny has asked to be paid via payroll rather than cash payment. For this, i need to register as an employer at the federal and the state level and add her as an employee so she can fill out her W-4 I want to know if I am allowed to do this while on H1-B. Also, if there are any additional factors w.r.t. to legal boundaries I should be aware of before registering as an employer.

User's Location: Chicago, Alabama, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)