My wife current status - H4 and have valid stamping till July 2021. Currently in USA since March 2017. We have applied H1B in April 2018 where the petition has been picked up but in Dec 2018, we got REF (reply end date march 8th 2019) which we have replied in march 1st week. Now we are thinking to apply new H1B on April 2020 with two different employer. Please suggest, will there be any issue if we file with two different employer? What if, the current case is approved and new filing of any of two or both picked up in lottery. We have a planning to go to India during June - August 2019, will there be any impact on travel. If current case (April 2018) is approved, does she has to go for H1B Visa stamping to start her work in USA. Based on your expereince, how much time USCIS will take now to provide decision on April 2018 pending cases. is there any chance we get decision before April 2019 for current case.

User's Location: Plano, Texas, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)