Loading…

Question

Hi, My H1B Visa is expiring within a week. My company has filed I-140 in EB-3 Skilled Worker using premium processing. USCIS has received my package one week before, but not generated receipt number yet. My lawyer and employer advised me to leave the USA and wait from India or Canada until H1-B approved. So, I decided to leave Canada and wait for I-140 status and meanwhile my family member leaves in USA by submitting status change application to B2. 1) Is it okay if my family member leaves in USA by submitting status change application to B2? 2) Is there any problem to me and my family in the future if I followed above? Your prompt response help me to take decision soon.

User's Location: WILLIAMSVILLE, New York, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)