My wife has H1B visa for 3 years and currently working in USA. I was working in USA but did not get H1b approved so my company gave me a job in Australia and have processed work visas for both of us. We would like to know, can my wife leave US and come live with me in Australia, without compromising her H1b visa? What is recommended? Does she need to stamp her visa before visiting Australia? If not then can she travel to Australia, then go to India stamp her visa then come back to Australia and not compromise on H1b visa?

User's Location: Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)