Initial H1B Filing - Company A - Entered US in Sep 22, 2012 H1B Transfer - Through Regular processing - Company B - Filed on May 11,2018. Waiting for Transfer results. Company B filed my PERM and I140 and both are approved. H1B 6 year Period getting maxed out on Oct 7,2018 (including 15 days spent outside US) 1. Since H1B Transfer is not yet approved filed by Company B, is it possible to apply Extension now by Company B? 2. If both H1B Transfer and Extension are in Pending status, then is it legal to stay in USA after Oct/07/2018?

User's Location: ERIE, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)