My Plan is to travel to china around 2018.Oct. The current visa on my passport is F-1, which is out of status. Since my part time h1b is approved, my new visa should be h1-b based. However, also as you know that I have a h1-b amendment that is pending. Here is my question, 1. With the amendment that is pending Can I travel out of USA. What are the risk of not able to get back. My amendment got RFEed and the reply was sent to them on May 11th 2018, no update yet 2. Is there an ETA of when the amendment gets approved( if it gets approved) 3. If I travel before the amendment gets approved, Can I use my part- time already approved h1b to get an visa? if i can what other material do i need? Thank you!!

User's Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)