Loading…

Question

Hi My H1 extension is in progress applied on Oct 25 2017, received rfe and responded on June 5 2018. My i-94 is expired(Dec 17 2017) . 240 day period is less than a month which is on Aug 5th 2018. I'm upgrading my case to premium now to make sure I get decision before 240 day of I-94 expiry. My wife has H1 and approved 140 with a different employer. with new uscis memorandum issued on June 28 2018 -Updated Guidance for the Referral of Cases and Issuance of Notices to Appear (NTAs) in Cases Involving Inadmissible and Deportable Aliens . what is the impact on my case if they deny my application?(They are saying if the case is denied NTA will be issued immediately and we need to go to court is this true?) should I stay until a decision is made on my case? Can I leave country now with pending petition and book visa stamping date with this pending case or do I need to wait till case is approved and then apply for visa stamp date? can I change to H4 immediately (i-94 already expired) . Please advice best possible options I have for my case.

User's Location: aurora, Illinois, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)