H1B transfer petition is in RFE stage. I am working for the new employer. Unfortunately, the project ended. Got a new project from the employer, who filed my transfer petition. This new project is in a different state. a) Do we need to submit RFE and amendment? b) or alone RFE, stating that the project was terminated and got a new project?

User's Location: Miami, Florida, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)