Hi, I did my Masters here in United States and currently working on OPT Stem extension receipt number ( waiting for my OPT STEM extension card). My employer is an Indian MNC and I am working for its client in US. My employer filed my H1-B this year and I got an H1B approval notice - I797B. (Saying I need to go home country for my H1 visa stamping). If I go to India for H1B stamping, and just in case if my stamping is not done/delayed, Can i re-enter United states with my OPT Extension EAD card (Extension is in progress)?? Also, Could you suggest me any alternative for the same. Thanks

User's Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)