Situation – I am currently working at location x and plan on moving to location Y. My job responsibilities will remain the same. I have received conflicting options - some attorneys have said that I would need a new LCA and some have said only an H1 amendment. Question - The change of work place require a new LCA or just an H1B Amendement? I know that PERM is taking longer, more audits are being conducted, and denial rate has increased. Have you noticed similar audits, prolonged processing times, or more denials when it comes to filing new LCA and/or H1 amendment?

User's Location: sjdf, Florida, United States of America

Category: H1B Visa (Work Visa)