I and my wife are US citizens. Our parents/ in-laws have had visitor visas for the last 15 years and have renewed it once and traveled multiple times. I am planning to invite them next year and would like to get their green card process completed. What steps should I follow so that it can be done in the fastest and easiest manner? Please provide the list of documents they will need to bring with them (if it has to be filed when they are here).

User's Location: Irvine, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Family-based Green Card