Hello, Im currently on H-1B (but the visa stamp is expired). I applied for GC via marriage to US Citizen. I just had my EAD card approved and delivered. I believe it might take few months before my GC would be approved. But I need to travel internationally for the next few months. Can I get a new visa stamp based on new I-797 (via my employment) right now that would allow me to travel internationally? I can travel to my home country to get this new visa stamping. I do not want to use my EAD card for entering into US as I've heard it might nullify my H-1B, hence associated with some risk. Please advice

User's Location: Atlanta, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Family-based Green Card