Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


I am in USA on a green card. My girlfriend lives overseas. She has an adult daughter (22) who is in USA and has overstayed her tourist visa. Her daughter has been in USA for 2 years. I wanted to invite my girlfriend to USA to live with me for a month or two. She has never visited USA earlier. I have been advised that if she applies for tourist visa then she will need to disclose information about her daughter. Her daughter will get deported then. In this case, it seems the only option available to me is to marry her and apply for F2A visa. If I take this route then does my girlfriend need to disclose information including whereabouts about her daughter on the immigration form? Is there any possibility that her daughters status will affect my girlfriends visa.

User's Location: Seattle, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Family-based Green Card