Hello, My husband is currently working as a contractor under his H1B visa. He recently got his marriage based EAD and he got a full time job with another company. He will be using his EAD with his new employer and he wants to continue working for his current employer as well for sometime. Can he continue to work under H1B for his current employer and work under EAD for his new employer?

User's Location: Glen Allen, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Family-based Green Card