I only have 6 months at my current job, I started June 2018 (after a year abroad). The papers were submitted and processed already and I just need to present my financial situation (due on March 2019). Could I ask my employer for a letter that includes my salary per year (since it won't reflect on my 2018 taxes) or would it be better to ask a family member to be my mom's sponsor. Thank you!

User's Location: Walnut Creek, California, United States of America

Category: Family-based Green Card