We got our Green Card in 2020. My niece is in India finishing her 10th grade. My niece and our daughter are very close as they are both only kids and have been very close growing up. They have always spent their summers together in the US or India. My niece wants to do an undergrad in CA and move to the US in the long term. We wonder if there is a way to bring my niece to the US for high school. This way, she can qualify for in-state tuition for undergraduate. We can support her through the studies. Specifically, 1) Is there a path through a visa to bring her to the US for high school, and continue undergrad? 2) Is there a path through adoption to bring her to the US for high school? 3) Is there any other alternative to qualify her for instate in the undergraduate? Thank you in advance. Look forward to hearing from you.

User's Location: San Ramon, Alabama, United States of America

Category: F1 Visa (Student Visa)