Can I split my 12 month full time OPT period between two master degrees? I applied OPT when I graduated from previous master degree, and got the EAD card, but I only used it probably two months, then I transformed to current program. If it's possible, what's the process for OPT applications ? My current program has 24 months extension, if I can't apply OPT, can I use this 2 years extension? what suggestions will you give to me?

User's Location: San Jose, California, United States of America

Category: F1 Visa (Student Visa)