Loading…

Question

my wife was on F1 and completed MS in Aug17, we applied for F1toH4 conversion in Sep17 with I539, however when decision was pending, she had to travel to India for an emergency on Nov15th 2017 and got H4 stamping directly at the consulate before returning back to the USA in Dec17 and have got stamping until the expiry of my I797. The I539 conversion which was applied in Sep17 is still pending and the status shows as "Case was received". My question is, should I write a Letter to USCIS to withdraw the application? Or should I let it go as it would get abandoned when traveled overseas when I539 is pending? Please suggest how to move forward.

User's Location: Plymouth, Minnesota, United States of America

Category: F1 Visa (Student Visa)