Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


If I leave US for Canada/Mexico on expired H1B stamp but valid I-797 with attached I-94 until 2024 and return back to US using Automatic Visa Revalidation(AVR), would that be considered "lawful entry" for using INA 245(k). Do I need to do anything special at port of entry with CBP? Is it possible to request new I-94 and will arrival/departure and I-94 records change/update on CBP website to prove to USCIS that I am lawfully admitted?

User's Location: Philadelphia, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card