Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


Am I allowed to enter the US using advance parole the first time then go back to India to get my H1B stamping and come back to the USA using H1B stamping? Contact Information: Subash Gangaraju Ph: 2019364386 Email:

User's Location: Yorktown, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card