Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench
Loading…

Question

I have pending I 140 and I 485 for more than 180 days with employer X , Now I got an offer from Employer Y and if I move my H1b to Employer Y , do I need to restart my GC process from PERM/I140/I485 again or can I use supplement J and port I 485 to the new employer Y . Is there any advantage to wait for my I 140 approval before initiating H1b transfer to new Employer Y .

User's Location: chattanooga, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card