Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


Hi there, I recently started a green card application (NIW). I have submitted the i-140 form, and am about to submit form i-485. Yesterday my passport and H1-B visa became significantly water damaged. What complications is this going to cause, and how will I be able to get a new passport and H1-B visa stamp? I am currently within the USA. Thanks, Luke.

User's Location: Washington, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card