Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


I received my EAD combo card but it came with name error. My last name shown as first name and vise versa. This was my mistake while filling I-765 form ( no error on I-131 form). How I can request for name correction? Can I use it for work until name get corrected?

User's Location: Fords, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card