Lawbench will load in a few seconds
Hi, I first applied for I-140 with my previous employer (in EB2) and my priority date is June 2014. I moved to a new employer and my new employer filed for I-140 earlier this month (in EB2). My 140 with new employer has not been approved yet. With recent movements of dates for EB3 is it okay if I have a EB3 application along with my EB2 case which is currently pending. Thanks!!
User's Location: Madison, Alabama, United States of America
Category: Employment-based Green Card