I am a citizen and have sponsored my parents for Greencards. They will live with my sister in a different state. Can she claim them as dependents and can she accept a tax credit on their health insurance? I will be gifting money to the sibling to help with costs. I want to verify that the affidavit of support does not preclude the sibling from claiming the credit (if the parents were in my household I would not qualify for this credit).

User's Location: Rochester, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card