I am still working with my H1 employer and never used EAD. I entered recently using my AP after vacation in India. My wife is stuck in India as there was some mix-up on AP(we received EAD card without AP and did not realize message(not valid for re-entry), we never received separate AP after i131 approval 4 months back). She could not board flight. We raised SR to send copy of AP. I still have 3.5 months left on H1b. Can my wife go for H1b visa interview and enter USA using H4 when I entered on AP? My company is working on H1b extension but I am worried on outcome as my client may not support on giving documentation. Please guide me on bringing my wife back to USA.

User's Location: Hopkinton, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card