In the year of 2003 I went to US with visitor visa B1/B2 took classes, took the test and got my high school diploma GED. Today I want to apply for green card via EB2 NIW due to my profession. Will that GED make me ineligible for a green card since that i didin't have a student visa back in 2003?

User's Location: SaoPaulo, Brazil

Category: Employment-based Green Card