Our employee is taking up a new job with a new client of ours in a small city. this new job falls in the same MSA, but there is a change in her billing (but her wage level will remain the same as before), there is also a change in the vendor and client. do we need to file H1b amendment? do we need to file a new LCA? can you list out the things we need to do.

User's Location: Exton, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card