Hi, I am a US Citizen. But I am staying abroad on an Expat assignment and not currently residing in USA. I want to file Green Card for my mother. She is currently based in India, though she has been quite a few times on tourist visits to USA. Can I apply for Green Card for her while I am not based in USA? If yes then also can you briefly describe the procedure or forms to fill.

User's Location: Atrau, Kazakhstan

Category: Employment-based Green Card