Both my husband and I am working in US on our own L1 visas. If I want to change my employer, can I file an L2 dependent visa +EAD (dependent on my husband's L1 visa) and do all this while being in US on my current L1A status? What are the steps.

User's Location: Union, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card