Hello, My girl friend is a Japanese citizen. I want to marry her so we can be together in the US. She is currently in Mexico. She went to Mexico after her three month tourist visa expired. She'll travel around Mexico until she can start another 3 month tourist visa. I want to get her back here so we can start our life together. My questions is; What is the next step? We already purchased a marriage license in the sate of Minnesota. it will expire in September. Thanks Dan

User's Location: Minneapolis, Alabama, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card