I am a US citizen by birth married to my spouse for 18 years, we have one child. We met while he was in college on a student visa and moved to Bermuda. We would like to move back to the states to be nearer to my family. We know thw I-130 needs to be completed and then there is a wait time for approval, can we move there and wait for this or do we wait from Bermuda (how long?) and if/ when approved can we then move?

User's Location: Hamilton, Bermuda

Category: Employment-based Green Card