Hello, My wife and I have applied for I-485 Adjustment of Status based on my approved EB1A application. We have also sent our I-131 and I-765 applications concurrently with I-485. We have not received approval for I-131 and I-765 yet. But my wife is planning to visit India soon, and she has visa stamp and H1B validity until March 2019 that she can use to return back. So if she travels on pending I-131, will that cancel I-131 pending application? Will that affect her I-765 and I-485 applications? If her I-131 gets canceled will USCIS send a notice of action? And can she re-apply for I-131 after she returns back from India? Do we have to wait until we get the cancellation notice to send the new I-131? thank you so much!

User's Location: Germantown, Maryland, United States of America

Category: Employment-based Green Card