Hello, My parents want to visit us in May and stay in the US for a couple of months. Their current multiple entries, 5 years visas expire on 10th of May. We have a few options as follows: Option I Enter the US asap and leave the country before the visa expires. Option II Enter the US before the visa expires and stay here beyond the visa expiration date. Option III Apply for a new visa at the US consulate and then come to the country with a new visa. Ideally, we would like to take option II. A quick search on the internet says that the visa must be valid at the port of entry. Once they have entered the country, they can stay for at least 6 months. I wanted to make sure this is applicable in this case. Thank you.

User's Location: Salt Lake City, Alabama, United States of America

Category: B2 Visa (Visitor Visa)