Hello, I am an American citizen. My girlfriend is currently in the USA on the second month of her 90 day tourist visa. Weve been in a serious relationship for the past 2.5 years. We both want her to stay longer. Can we request a visa extension? We need to know how to keep her here longer so we can continue to work on our relationship. Her tourist visa ends March 16th 2019. Thank you, Daniel Wilson

User's Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America

Category: B2 Visa (Visitor Visa)