Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


I'm an H1b visa holder and my wife wants to visit me in the US for a short stay of 20 days. She has a valid visitor visa obtained 2 years ago when she was single. She also has valid employment in her home country (India) and will be traveling with the proof of employment letters and a return ticket. Is this advisable or does she need to apply for an H4 visa in this scenario? Please advise.

User's Location: Reston, Virginia, United States of America

Category: B2 Visa (Visitor Visa)