Lawbench will load in a few seconds

Continue to Lawbench


I came to the US with my B1B2 tourist visa to get my shoulder checked out as I have a problem with my bones. I opted to take the non surgical route and do physical therapy instead. Physical therapy is taking more time and I still have more sessions to complete that is scheduled for after my B1B2 tourist visa time allowance to stay in the US is over (past 6 months). I would like to extend my B1B2 visa to be able to continue doing my physical therapy without having to leave the country in between. Please help me.

User's Location: Cleveland, Alabama, United States of America

Category: B1 Visa (Business Visa)